I was almost all alone celebrating the turn of another year cuddled up with my many little dogs on our $80 couch...but my sisterrrr decided to stay! 
We rocked the night out in Pensacola, FL where the doorman interrogated my ID due to the drastic change in hair color and a maybe an extra curve here and there...but the rest of the night we thrashed around dancing like drunk high school kids exploring the dance floor as though none of the other cladly dressed, intently searching romantics existed. The New Years Eve bell chimed, surrounded by slobbering, kissing cousins, (well hopefully not, but thus look at where we were) my sister and I frantically awaited the balloon drop, as it was already 9 seconds after the big 1-2 and the balloons were still nestled comfortabley, hovering above us in their white elastic net, as to tease "we don't wanna be popped" Alas, they fell, but only about 50 of the 100 balloons floated down to us. Now was our time to shine. BANG, POP, SMACK! It was 2008!
Another year, another list of what-to-dos, another reality check-time is always going forward!



We rocked the night out in Pensacola, FL where the doorman interrogated my ID due to the drastic change in hair color and a maybe an extra curve here and there...but the rest of the night we thrashed around dancing like drunk high school kids exploring the dance floor as though none of the other cladly dressed, intently searching romantics existed. The New Years Eve bell chimed, surrounded by slobbering, kissing cousins, (well hopefully not, but thus look at where we were) my sister and I frantically awaited the balloon drop, as it was already 9 seconds after the big 1-2 and the balloons were still nestled comfortabley, hovering above us in their white elastic net, as to tease "we don't wanna be popped" Alas, they fell, but only about 50 of the 100 balloons floated down to us. Now was our time to shine. BANG, POP, SMACK! It was 2008!
Another year, another list of what-to-dos, another reality check-time is always going forward!


4 comments:
I'm so glad you started bloging!! I miss everyone one so much it is nice to see how they are doing. I hope everything works out for Raul with work. March 20th is also a big day for us IT's My DUE DATE!! :) Well I hope to hear from you more often.
Love
Crystal W.
YEAH I am so excited that you are going to for sure blog!! It looks so good!! That is sweet you put a picture of you and me up there, and you look SUPER good, but seriously can I look any worse. Obviously I shouldn't have my hair that color! Love ya!
Love that hair color on you!
Jill
Kelly! Oh my gosh!!! I haven't seen or talked to you in years!!!! Im excited you finally started blogging!!! When is your hubbie done with school??? It's been forever. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment