Okay, so I know time moves quickly in hindsight. However, every night I keep Raul up talking about the "what ifs" of what is going to happen in 6 weeks. What if we end up in AZ, what if we end up here, what if we don't match, what if...what if...
There is so much anticipation and anxiety involved with not knowing where you are going to live for the next 5-forever years of your life.
And if one or the other happens there is so much planning involved! I guess life would be dull without all this hoopla but it will be nice to kick my feet up and say, okay were are going to be here for a little while, at least long enough to allow the dust to settle.
Home would be so nice, we could start makin' some babies, hanging out with family and I would make tons more money bc Mobile pays pennies!!
Either way I know whatever is God's will I can accept and we will be alright.
As for now I feel like I am constantly creaking, cranking, jerking and inching up to the highest peak of the roller coaster, holding on tight and so ready to just get on with it!!!!
There is so much anticipation and anxiety involved with not knowing where you are going to live for the next 5-forever years of your life.
And if one or the other happens there is so much planning involved! I guess life would be dull without all this hoopla but it will be nice to kick my feet up and say, okay were are going to be here for a little while, at least long enough to allow the dust to settle.
Home would be so nice, we could start makin' some babies, hanging out with family and I would make tons more money bc Mobile pays pennies!!
Either way I know whatever is God's will I can accept and we will be alright.
As for now I feel like I am constantly creaking, cranking, jerking and inching up to the highest peak of the roller coaster, holding on tight and so ready to just get on with it!!!!

3 comments:
Thats quite the situation to be in. I hope that whatever he chooses you will both be happy. We sure would love to have you guys backa down here, but we understand if he wants to stay there. Good Luck with your decision.
Come home!!
Come home so I don't have to travel far for to become plastic, lol. And seriously I am lmao at the pic, you have too much time on your hands, huh! It is so cute, I wish I would have thought of something cute like that! I am SOOOO glad you have a blog that you keep up with now...aren't you addicted!! It's like a diseas! LOVE YA
Post a Comment