Feb 22, 2008

Bummer~

So Raul just found out that he has to work a 24 hour shift again today.
We were gonna go to the gym and then go see a movie together ~ HMM woulda' been a nice evening.

Instead I will just spend the whole night at the gym and maybe force myself to do some cleaning around my sty of a house. Wo is me.

I do get to look forward to Saturday with Ruly, however, he will be returning from a non-stop 24 hour shift with no sleep and basically sleep all day and then be a zombie when he wakes up.
Poor Ruly ~ I will bring him some food tonight at least.

This blows ~ I'm not a fan of Friday evenings alone...

2 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I got it! Thank you so much by the way you are such a sweet heart. He has so much blue stuff it was nice to get somthing a little diffrent. THANK YOU!!!

Crystal W

Mia said...

awwww - it sux to feel lonley!!! I use to absolutely HATE being alone, but I kinda got use to it. I actually enjoy alone time now!!! Find some good magazines, watch some E-News, get some ice cream, and you're good to go!!!!