Feb 28, 2008

Can't sleep...

I have created a new blog, inspired by my sister who has asked me for a compilation of my poems.
Basically I will be posting poems at random and you are welcome to read them.
They are personal, odd, and sometimes quite abstract. Writing is just something that I love to do and when I feel a "poem" coming on I write one.
This is a super window into my crazy little brain for anyone who is interested.
I also hope that my poems can incite emotions of your own so you can take with you whatever you want to interpret.

The blog will only show the most recent post and there is a list to the left of all posted poems.

The blog is STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION so please keep that in mind.

http://www.wordsabovewater.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Wow, that is awesome, I am glad you did that. I love reading poems, they are REALLY good!!

Mia said...

kelly that is so cool that you are a poet!!!! Your vocabulary is amazing!!!! I use to write every day in highschool, but since I've been married I've given it up. Im really sad about that. Ok, you are inspiring me!!!!

Aubs said...

You are welcome world. You can thank me later. Aubs