MARDI GRAS!!So Mardia Gras originated in Mobile, AL, bet you didn't know that. Who does?
We went to the big parade today - it was fun and something different to do.
We went to the big parade today - it was fun and something different to do.
Although it seemed geared more toward children we had a good time and caught lots of fun stuff in the air!
Enjoy the pics!
On the way ~ my theme is turquoise and Raul's is stripes

Me and the crowd behind
Raul with the crowd behind him

My turquoise eyeshadow!

I got beads and I didn't even show my knockers!

Me and the crowd behind

Raul with the crowd behind him

My turquoise eyeshadow!

I got beads and I didn't even show my knockers!
Raul got beads, but he did show 'em!

Patroling to keep us save!
People reaching for treats

Patroling to keep us save!

People reaching for treats

I caught a moonpie people!! (or Raul did, whatever)

Me and my beads, look at the sign behind me! (Hehe)

Happy Raulito!
6 comments:
That looked like lots of fun, besides all the drunk people and trash everywhere! And I love the picture of Raul smiling, because it is not very often you catch something like that on camera...lol! I love the eyeshadow, I cannot do that, I am just "plain jane"
That looks fun! I miss you guys so much. Hopefully we can come vist somtime after the baby comes. By the way I love your hair the color it is in these pictures.
sooooo fun!!!! Ive never been to Mardi Gras, Ive always wanted to though, it would be sooooo fun! Derek said he will call your mom, we just need her phone number. He's happy to go over there and give her an estimate. Or she can call him if she wants to 480-518-6900.
We TOTALLY should set them up on a blind date!!!!! My brother is up for it, you should talk to her!!!!!
your hair looks awsome in these pictures by the way.
haha! I showed him her pic on your blog, but I purposly skipped over the "ugly faces" one!!!!!! I didnt want him to get the wrong first impression since I know your sister is georgeous!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment