Feb 1, 2008

New Pictures for the Vote

Below you will find new pics for the haircolor votes. Yes, it may appear like some self centered attempt at bettering my esthetics, however, I change my hair color every few months. My hubby could care less what color my hair is and has no input, I also live in a place where I have no friends to help me decide. So I am depending on you, my blogger troops!, to assist me in such a silly and shallow decision.
I would like to finally stick with one color bc I am going nuts changing my hair all the time. :)

Thanks for your help, y'all. I'm southern now - tee hee!

3 comments:

Mia said...

you are beauitful no matter what hair color you have!!! I voted for the blonde (looks like Im the only one), but I think it looks good. It makes you look fun and energetic!!!! Im sad to hear that you have no friends where you live, trust me, I know what you are going through (hence the 2 excrusiating LONG years spent living in Flagstaff) You need to get out an meet some people!! Salvage your sanity while you still can!!!!!!!

Mia said...

Im sorry you're so bored baby girl - it will get better - you cant stay there forever!!! And if you do, Im TOTALLY ready to come visit!!!! Ive never been to Alabama..and Im a total beach bum, so I'd love it!!!! Being bored and lonely is the worst!!!!! man, that sucks!!! I went 2 years with no friends at all and was completly depressed. It really is sooooooo hard to make friends when you are the new girl.

Carlie said...

I personally like the dk brown hair. But I guess I am partial to that. Since lighter colors dont look good on me/I can't get away with doing it. Once my friend(who is mexican btw) and I decied to dye our hair blonds- well, we didnt think to bleach it first, so we literally spent 12 yes i said 12 long hours dyeing our hair- both our hair was down to our waist at the time too. Needless to say, it turned out orange and the next day I had to go into the salon to have a profession get it back to dk brown. Sucky- that there are no friends out there for you. It's so hard for me to make friends. I'd try and go out of my comfort zone as much as possible. It's tough- but it'll be worth it in the end. You guys should come visit soon. I have not seen you or raul since you guys got married.
OK- is this a lond enough comment for you?