Feb 14, 2008



This is from Google, but I thought it was the cutest Valentine's Day picture ever!


More pics for V-day. Ruly actually surprised me with some awesome gifts, meanwhile all I got him was a teeth whitening kit and some "lovers" dice. hehe. He also got me my fav perfume not pictured.
LOOK at the size of this apple! I ate about 1/10th of it and made Raul consume the remainder!!

4 comments:

Carlie said...

that is just way too cute. I hope that bo and i can be like that someday when we are old, gray and decrepid. hehe

Sheena said...

Ahhh, that is AWESOME!! So the Curiel boys do have it in them, Adam can't use that for an excuse anymore ;) I have nothing to post unless you want a picture of the double decker taco I had for dinner and a picture of a sad face for how sad I was besides making sugar cookies from scratch for Logan's best friends. Love ya, glad you had such a great Valentines Day!

Carlie said...

how sweet.

Mia said...

mmmmmm that apple looks yummy!!!!! Raul is so sweet for getting you all that stuff!!! Dont you just LOVE presents?