Mar 17, 2008

Babies

I just cannot be around babies anymore.
I told Raul its like this...remember the scene in the first Pirates of the Carribean?-when Keira Knightly falls into the ocean with the last coin on the chain around her neck, and the entire ocean vibrates calling the pirates to it...well thats what my reproductive organs do when I see a baby or toddler. It's crazy!

Talk about your biological clock- I've got a timebomb going on... :)

We went to an art festival this weekend, babies everywhere, it was stake conference Sunday- babies - babies - babies!!

BABIES!

(PS - We're not trying to have a baby right now and I am okay with that, its just when I am around them it's like my body reacts ~ it's craa zaay!)

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Haha, that is funny, I didn't think it would do that at such a young age. The people's house we went to last night, well they married when they were both 33 (1st marriage for both) and now 40 with youngest being 1 and Adam and I were talking and realized when I am 39 Janae will be graduating high school...that is crazy how different our lives are.

Mia said...

awwww....you've got babies on the brain, huh. I went through that for a few years....don't worry, your time will come, then you will look back and wish you didn't stress so much about it.

Carlie said...

Dont fret the small stuff babe. Like Mia said, Your time will come. I'm not sure what you guys are doing to prevent or not prevent pregnancy, but i know that it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Just be faithful and honest and true and it will happen for you.

The Coolest Curiels said...

That's kinda freaky there young lady!

D.C. (NOT Washington)