Mar 6, 2008

Birthdays, Anniversarys, etc.

Hello family!

Please comment back to me the following:


Your birthday
Your spouse's birthday
Child(ren)'s birthday
Your Anniversary
and any other important dates :)

Thanks!!


(oh and if you wanted to know)
Me- April 7th
Raul - July 1st
Bucho - Oct 21st
Auggie - Aug 22nd
Tu Era - April 15th
Cashew - Sept 27th

Anniversary - Nov 16th

7 comments:

Sheena said...

Funny funny, yeah I will put your dogs birthdays down and send them a can of dog food...sorry just kidding :-)

Adam-Oct 23
Sheena-April 13
Logan-Nov 5
Janae-Nov 3
Ann-Jan 23
Sealing-May 13

The Coolest Curiels said...

You are SO cute Kelly! I love it!
Daniel-Jan 20
Jessica-Oct29
Anniversary-July 24
(Cats, they get a whole month. I know..I wish we did too.)
Sadie-August
Oscar-December
Princess-May
and...Trogdor-Dec 15

Sheena said...

LOL, I thought I was sounding bratty when I put that down...but I don't care and I know Jill doesn't care that I put that we are just special I guess with our lucious eyelashes :-) Ok, treats that's a better idea I can do that

Sheena said...

I totally feel jipped (sp?) because my blog totally SUCKS and is not cute and you helped Jessica out but not me and I am the only one with a crumby (which is slang for crummy) blog...PLEASE HELP!!!! Don't you just love the word crumby, I can't say it without laughing! Crumby, crumby, laughing, laughing...I am going to stop now

Carlie said...

Carlie's import. dates.
Bo-Aug 5th
Carlie May 16th
Coltin june 24th
Conner Oct 6th
anniversary- may 3rd

The Curiel's said...

Aaron Oct. 21st
Jill Aug. 16th
Price July 27th
Anniversary November 8th

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Crystal- Aug 4, 1984
Kevin- Feb 9, 1981
Baby ... to be determind
Anniversary- July 3, 2004