Originally we had planned to go to the beach.
First I wanted to hit up the garage sales early, then squeeze in the gym and head out the Pensacola for some R and R.
So we hit up some garage sales, then someone rear ended us hard, drove off, we tried to catch up to him, I called the police and they disconnected me (are you kidding me!)
Anyway, the damage was minimal though today I am sore.
Then we decided to look at houses (since it was just a touch cold for the beach) ~ just drive around and get a better idea of the areas. We ran into a realtor and she took us around for the rest of the day for like 7 hours!!
So we are officially searching for a house. The hunt begins...
2 comments:
fun stuff. Thats a total bummer that you got rearended and they drove off, and then to make it worse the police dept hung up on you. Glad you got to look at houses though, and good job on finding a realtor to help you. good luck with the hunt and keep us updated.
I would have hunted down the idoit who ran into me!!!!!!!!!! oh man, that would TICK me off!!!
On a lighter note - Have fun house hunting!!!!! That is one of my favorite things to do ever!!! Be SUPER picky with whatever you chose, youre gonna have to live with it for a LONG time!
Post a Comment