Mar 19, 2008

Girls-this is hilarious!

You know you loved this when you were a kid!

They play Saved by the Bell from 6-8am here and I watch it at the gym. This one came on and I was cracking up and a little embarrassed to be watching it.

Now it's your turn!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Haha, that's funny. You should dress like that one day and go to the gym to get into the Saved by the Bell spirit! They play it here too in the mornings and yeah sometimes I watch it ;-)

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

hahaha Ohh Save by the bell. I always wanted to be just like those girls when I grew up. Wow was high school diffrent for me. You just gotta love the 80's.

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

i love that show. Back in the day I was like a human tv guide. I knew what day, time, channel that stinkin show was on and I NEVER missed an episode. including, jr high and college. I'm such a loser. I always wanted to marry Zach. oh by the way, I LOVE your new background