Ummmmm, I think yo already know everything about Daniel, but I will post something. Soon
Good point...
I started it but then I got busy and forgot, thanks for the reminder
thanks for the reminder. I'll have to do that this week. we always post about us and the kids, but never our wonderful, hard working hubbies. Thanks for the reminder. I promise to do it this week.
ok I did my facts.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ummmmm, I think yo already know everything about Daniel, but I will post something. Soon
Good point...
I started it but then I got busy and forgot, thanks for the reminder
thanks for the reminder. I'll have to do that this week. we always post about us and the kids, but never our wonderful, hard working hubbies. Thanks for the reminder. I promise to do it this week.
ok I did my facts.
Post a Comment