Yeah how long did your picture thing take, holy cow you don't have time on your hands do you?! :-) It is really cute, I have never seen anything like that and I love it!! Good job
5 minutes - I can make one for you too!
oh my gosh Kelly that is awsome! You must be so proud of your hubbie!!!!! how did you get your background like that?? I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah how long did your picture thing take, holy cow you don't have time on your hands do you?! :-) It is really cute, I have never seen anything like that and I love it!! Good job
5 minutes - I can make one for you too!
oh my gosh Kelly that is awsome! You must be so proud of your hubbie!!!!!
how did you get your background like that?? I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment