Mar 27, 2008

Where is Everyone?

It's like people dropped off the face of the blogger world, barely any new posts, I never get any new comments-where's the fam?
(except Jill has posted and commented lately so excluding her)

So good news...
Raul doesn't have to repeat his general surgery year. He does still have to fulfill 5 years however he gets to jump right into Ortho- fixing bones, joints, breaks, spine, all that cool stuff!
He is very excited that he does not have to disimpact the colon of a 95 year old man ever again!

So lots of good stuff is happening and I feel kinda undeserving.
We were approved for a low rate FHA loan, we have started looking for houses and it's an exciting time right now. EEK!

I really want tons of visitors and I hope you all come to visit.
There is an OPEN INVITATION at all times!
Raul gets 4 weeks a year off, however we can probably only come to visit 1 of those weeks since we have no money. SO we are depending on family coming to visit us as well.


I can promise you will love it! Awesome beaches, great sites, lots of history, yummy restaurants and more! Oh, yeah, there's us here too and we will have a comfy guest room for you and another one for your chitlens!
SO PLEASE COME VISIT US!


Sheeners start planning your next visit already even though we are coming too.
Gutter Ball - Gutter Ball- You Done Got a Gutter Ball!

5 comments:

Carlie said...

I'm here. i just updated my blogeroo. we have no money either. I am sqeezing EVERY penny i can, ta take us to disneyland by the end of the year. It's so hard. I would love to come visit though. If i had the money. Oh ya, bo and derek's showroom is now open. It' FABULOUS!!! INCREDIBLE!!! And already two appointments from it.they've been open 1 day now. yeah.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

We hope to go see everyone once the baby is a little over a month old. We are going to try to take a trip down south to see you and Danny.

The Coolest Curiels said...

HAHHAHA Kelly you crack me up! You are the cutest! Anyone would want to come visit y'all with a sales pitch like that! And about my "pot" garden, Shhhhh, you're supposed to keep that on the DL. Love ya chica! I will try to call you when I get back from the dentist (again) this evening.

Sheena said...

OMGosh...I thought I responded to this email, but now that I think about it while I was doing that my computer died. Sorry! Yeah we have to go bowling because no one wants to do gutter ball and plus I look like a retard by myself. This week has been super crazy, and last week too I think, Janae has been sick yesterday and today, my mom's b-day and Rachel's b-day and my friends mom is in the hospital in W. Phx so I have been gone A LOT!!!!

juliette said...

Yea! You and your husband are just as gorgeous as I remember! How fun that you have a blog- I can't wait to read your posts.