1. Gone on a blind date?- YES - BLECH
2. Skipped school? I NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL - NOT QUITE SURE HOW I GRADUATED
3. Watched someone die? NOT A PERSON - JUST MANY MANY PUPPIES
4. Been to Canada-LIVED THERE WITH MY MOM AND SIS UNTIL WE WERE KICKED OUT FOR BEING ILLEGALS
5. Been to Mexico? LIVED THERE, VACATIONED THERE
6. Been to Florida-LIVED THERE, VACATIONED THERE
7. Been lost- OH YES
8.Been on the opposite side of the country? YES
9. Gone to Washington , DC? MANY TIMES
10. Swam in the ocean? SWAM AND DROWNED
11. Cried yourself to sleep? SO MANY TIMES
12. Played cops and robber?(NOT SO MUCH
13. Recently colored with crayons? NURSERY CALLING - GOTTA DO IT
14.Sang Karaoke? LOVE IT
15.Paid for a meal with coins only? OH JACK IN THE BOX - HOW I MISS YOU
16. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? LIKE EVERYDAY
17.Made prank phone calls? LOVE TO
18. Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? YES
19. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? YES
20) Danced in the rain? LOVE TO
21) Written a letter to Santa Claus? I'M NOT A SANTA PERSON - EVERYONE WILL HATE ME WHEN I DON'T TEACH MY KIDS TO BELIEVE IN HIM - I KNOW
22. Been kissed under the mistletoe? I THINK
23. Watched the sunrise with someone you care about (but not a boy...) I THINK
24. Blown bubbles- ITS BEEN A WHILE
25 Gone ice-skating? ONCE - I'M NOT A COORDINATED SKATER - TOO MUCH FEAR
26. Been skinny dipping outdoors. CARLIE'S ANSWER CRACKS ME UP "Outdoors, but never indoors? (What kind of question is that? Cuz I go skinny dipping inside ALL the time" ME YES
27 Gone to the movies? ONLY WHEN IT IS WORTH IT OTHERWISE WE ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
1. Any nickname? BOOBER, LUDE, AND THE FAMILY REMEMBERS THE OTHER ONE I REVEALED, LUCKILY RAUL DOESN'T CALL ME THAT ANYMORE!!
2. Apple or PC? CARLIES ANSWER RULES "I like apples, I've never tasted a PC B4"
3.Favorite drink? 1/2 WATER 1/2 LEMONADE
4. Tattoo? 2
5. Body Piercings- NOPE
6. Birthplace? SHNOBSDALE AZ
7. Favorite vacation spot? A BEACH WITH SHOPS NEARBY BUT NOT TOO CLOSE WHITE SAND AND CLEAR WATER
8. Ever been to Africa? NO
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? BUT OF COURSE
10. Ever been on TV? YES - WHEN I WAS A CLUB GIRL I USED TO BE ON ALL THE TIME - I HAVE SOME OF THE VIDEOS - OH MY GOSH EMBARRASSING!!!!!
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? NOPE
12. Ever been in a car accident? A COUPLE NOTHING SCARY
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 DOOR HYBRID
14. Favorite salad dressing? NICE AND THICK BLUE CHEESE!
15. Favorite pie? USUALLY DON'T LIKE PIE BUT THE ORIGINAL OYSTER HOUSE HAS THIS KEY LIME PIE TO DIE FOR!
16. Favorite number? 7 MAYBE CLICHE BUT ITS MY BIRTHDAY SO I GET TO LOVE IT PEOPLE
17. Favorite movie? I'M AN ACTION SUSPENSE GIRL - LOVE THE MATRIX
18. Favorite holiday? Christmas - ME TOO! AND MY B-DAY
19. Favorite dessert? I LOVE PLAIN OLD VANILLA ICECREAM
OKAY NOW ITS YOUR TURN - JUST DO IT ALREADY!
JILL - DO IT!
6 comments:
Why skinny dip? There really is no point...I think its kind of gross, you know with stuff in the water and no protection...bluh
No its so fun and freeing and fun! Oh so fun!
In a pool there's nothing gross besides it get there with a bathing suit on too :)
Just DO IT
Its almost as awesome as running around naked on a beach. Talk about freedom (only when NO ONE else is around ofcourse!!)
seriously, skinny dip/wearing a bathing suit= same thing. the water and ewey gooey stuff still gets there, UNLESS you wear a TAMPON!!! ok- only i would think of such a thing. am i wierd or smart?
I will have to find a place I feel safe enough to do that... HAHAHA You girls are out of control!LOL
PS we checked out other places around Lafayette, even just some banks, and they were all the same or higher. So I think this guy is good, I just have to stay on top of him, which is not that bad, I kinda enjoy pestering people!
I LOVE KARAOKE TOO!!!!!!! Next time we get together we have to go humiliate ourselves together!
LOL you girls are funny! Kelly you would totally be the one to run on the beach in the buff!! Um, me not so much anymore, maybe after my boob job and everything else so I am not flopping everywhere...wow that would be scary even for me!!
Post a Comment