Happy B-Day Kelly! You know we love you, and so does our Heavenly Father, who is awesome and great. It brings so much joy to my heart to know this! Heheh I guess I'm kinda needy! Anyways have a great B-Day.
Love
Daniel Curiel
p.s. You finally caught back up with me! Geez took you long enough.
happy late birthday kelly!!! What did you and Raul end up doing?? SOrry I havent updated or anything in so long. Nothing happening too much. Hope your birthday was amazing. you deserve it. love ya.
5 comments:
Happy B-Day Kelly! You know we love you, and so does our Heavenly Father, who is awesome and great. It brings so much joy to my heart to know this! Heheh I guess I'm kinda needy! Anyways have a great B-Day.
Love
Daniel Curiel
p.s. You finally caught back up with me! Geez took you long enough.
Happy Birthday, Kelly. Hope you and Raul get to go out today and enjoy it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!! I LOVE YOU!! I hope you still love me! ;-)
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis iiiiiiiiiiiiis your Birthday song, it isn't very long.
Happy B-Day Sista o' mine.. may your Birthdays be as glorious as your gloriousness overall.
Heart,
Aubs
happy late birthday kelly!!! What did you and Raul end up doing?? SOrry I havent updated or anything in so long. Nothing happening too much. Hope your birthday was amazing. you deserve it. love ya.
Post a Comment