So Danny and Jessica are here and we LOVE when they come to visit. Love it! They are here for my week long birthday celebration. Because just one day is not enough to celebrate the glory that was my birth (hehe)
For my b-day Ruls took me to a nice restaurant and stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary. But I did take an ENTIRE week off of my diet and exercise program - not that that is a good thing :)
We made an offer on a townhouse but I doubt it will go through. Our FHA loan requires tons of money from the seller so we shall see. It's pretty darn cute though and in a safe neighborhood.
Tu Era is going to have her babies any day now - kinda excited about that one. They're so cute the first 6 weeks and then they become little helions.
I will post tons-o-pictures when that occurs.
We are off to church soon and only 1 hour late. (not so bad)
Kevin and Crystal are coming on the 20th WOOHOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment