May 14, 2008

Iz Dun

We closed on our townhouse - whew.
But bad news, we remeasured and the sectional we put money down on to hold DOES NOT FIT! Booo - now I have to start all over with my sectional shopping and we already sold our other couches so we have no seating for the 5 family members coming to town TUESDAY!! AHHH...

CANT wait till they come though - SUPER EXCITED!

1 comment:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

AAHHH Good Luck with the couch hunt. I took us like 3 months to find our current couch... But it's perfect. Hey I just wanted to know if we need to bring warm clothing. So will you be moved in to the new casa in time? Good luck... I hate moving. We have been packing all week and the house fell through so it's back to a 1 bedroom apt. and a storage unit... I cant wait to get back to AZ!!! Hopefull there will be job openings when Kevin gets his hours.

Love ya
Crystal... Only 5 more days I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!