kelly- soory, i didnbt watch the video of the puppies(yet) but i'm in a little bit of a crisis. COnner woke up from his nap at my parents house covered in pool table chalk. I did some research and found out that some brands have lead in them. SHould i take him to the er. call poison control, clal the dr, wait for any signs/symptoms? ask raul. thanks babe. And I promise I'll watch the video.
2 comments:
kelly- soory, i didnbt watch the video of the puppies(yet) but i'm in a little bit of a crisis. COnner woke up from his nap at my parents house covered in pool table chalk. I did some research and found out that some brands have lead in them. SHould i take him to the er. call poison control, clal the dr, wait for any signs/symptoms? ask raul. thanks babe. And I promise I'll watch the video.
that is really so cute. i love puppies. Conner seems to be doing fine. thanks
Post a Comment