
I make a purchase with Mary Kay twice a year so I can get all their products at cost.
Their anti-aging products are awesome! I really have never used a better eye cream and facial wash. They also have new minerals facial powders, concealers, blushes and eyeshadows. Go to their website http://www.marykay.com/.
Their anti-aging products are awesome! I really have never used a better eye cream and facial wash. They also have new minerals facial powders, concealers, blushes and eyeshadows. Go to their website http://www.marykay.com/.
Anywho - if anyone wants to order anything let me know. I get everything at half of retail so I can order it for you and when it arrives you can pay. I am going to make my order by the end of the week - remember whatever price you see listed online take 1/2 off of that for your price.
I DO NOT make any commission off of this order - I just have to make 2 orders a year to keep my status :)
:) ~ THANKS!
1 comment:
Hey mama, I so need to order some stuff....2 eye make-up removers, 2 facial moisturizers and I will let you know if I want some makeup or something too
Post a Comment