
The challenge is to blog at least 1 time every 5 days.
A blog is considered the following:
A minimum of 1 paragraph summarizing the current family happenings, recent stories, adventures or just your thoughts -or-
A minimum of 1 picture with more than 2 people in it or 2 pictures with 1 person in each with at least 1 sentence describing, detailing, or commenting on said pictures.
OK - so accept the JULY Challenge and sign in and BLOG your little hearts out!
We all have internet so we all can do it. It's a 5 minute challenge every 5 days that helps family and friends keep updated on your life cuz WE LOVE YOU!
GO TO IT!
A blog is considered the following:
A minimum of 1 paragraph summarizing the current family happenings, recent stories, adventures or just your thoughts -or-
A minimum of 1 picture with more than 2 people in it or 2 pictures with 1 person in each with at least 1 sentence describing, detailing, or commenting on said pictures.
OK - so accept the JULY Challenge and sign in and BLOG your little hearts out!
We all have internet so we all can do it. It's a 5 minute challenge every 5 days that helps family and friends keep updated on your life cuz WE LOVE YOU!
GO TO IT!
4 comments:
I WILL DO IT!! If it was like, stop drinking soda, yeah that wouldn't workout for me, so this is right up my alley. If I get nothing else done, hey atleast I blogged! :) Sorry I have sucked at bloggin lately, but I did update to day
I'm doin' it!!!!!!!!!! I love challenges!!
Anniversary = January 3
Derek B-day = Sept. 23
Mia B-day = June 26
Chasie B-day = Dec. 6
Umm. If we blog the most, do we get a prize? LOL J/K
Hey, I thought you said Raul was going to get more time off in July!? What's up?
These missionaries can be totally cool too. You can probably teach them how to be more like your old missionaries if you want. It would be good for them. Love ya!
im totally doing it. i love things like this. I just got to try and take more pics whenever i get the camera. so heck yes! i'm up to it.
Post a Comment