Jul 6, 2008

The Best Weekend!

Raul and I arrived late Thursday night - and the next night (4th) we went to see some great fireworks, rented movies, and of course snacked on yummies! Me and Jess


Ruls enjoying the fireworks


July 5th we prepared a beautiful and massive spread of comidas!
We could have fed a starving village for real! We finally got to meet Jessica's entire family and that was awesome!


Raul Grillin' away!

Shuckin corn - no thanks I'll get the frozen kind.


We enjoyed having ALL our pets with us - that equalled 6 dogs and 3 puppies and 3 cats! Here is Jessica's dog Trogdor.


And Cashnut

Wanna play a game?
Aww Auggie (Hey Crystal and Kevin he really wants to come live with you!) And Jess and Trogdor
The cutest thing on earth - Lil Mamas!
Next day we began the renovations - drywalling the ceiling (argh) but we were happy we could help!

Danny workin' hard outside in the humid heatness!

SUCH A FUN WEEKEND - Thanks to Danny and Jessica for having us over :)





3 comments:

The Coolest Curiels said...

It was super fun! I wsh we could have done more fun stuff with you guys. I feel bad for putting you to work on you vacation. We definitely loved having you guys. When you left, it was a little too quiet. Hmmm. We will have to come visit really soon!
Love ya

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

ahh looks like you guys had fun. I'm jealous I wish we could be there with you.

Aubs said...

Wish I could have been there! One day it will be a huge family July 4th extravangza!