Jul 2, 2008

BIRFDAY

So - I wanted to do something different and special and last minute. I paged one of the guys from Rauls residency (another Orthopod) and got everyone's number and told them to meet us at La Pizzeria at 6:45 p.m. as a surprise for Ruly. This was a double celebration of birthday and starting Ortho.


I was trying to get Raul to hurry up but he didn't really get why we were trying to make a "7pm reservation" to a Pizzeria. So we showed up at 7:15 and they took us back to our secluded room and a lot of people showed up (for such short notice and being doctors with crazy schedules) Raul walked in and it took about 30 seconds for him to realize - he knew that he knew some people. He was like hey I know that guy, and that guy and that girl. OH! Duh! It was really funny-his SUPER delayed reaction!

The food was great - the cake was awesome! I hope he liked. You never can tell with Ruly - he's a one word guy.




HAPPY BIRFDAY RULY!

AND the best part- we are going to Danny and Jessica's this weekend for the 4th-SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sheena said...

OH DANG!!! That's a good one, what a great wife! I wonder what his reaction was, that would have been PRICELESS!!!

That car you text me, is it yours? Did you get a smart car because you think it makes people smarter ;-)

Sheena said...

Nevermind I missed the paragraph explaining his reaction, holy retard! But still his reaction was pricless, I would have laughed for hours!

And you look GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your hair, you always look so perfect!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Yes, you do! And what an awesome idea! You're the best! I am totally excited too! but I have a lot of preparation that needs to happen before. AUUUGH! So much...so anyway, what would you guys be interested in doing? We have all kinds of museum thingys, like Vermillionville. I have never been there, but heard it was a cool experience. then we have bayou touirs where you go out on boats in the bayou and see and learn about all the wildlife up close and personal, and we also have this celebration going on Friday night where there will be food, music and a fireworks display. What do you guys want to eat? Love ya!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

happy birthday to him from all of us. sounds like a fun night.

The Coolest Curiels said...

How early is early? Like morning afternoon, evening? Around What time should we expect y'all?

The Coolest Curiels said...

YEA! I'm so excited! We will see you tonight!

Dinah said...

What a good wife! It looks like you are doing good. The other day Ellie looked down at her toes and said "Look, the same color as Kelly's from Baltimore" Good times!