Jul 30, 2008

The Coolest Curiels

Thought you might like this story...
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07302008/news/regionalnews/fat_cat_122221.htm
Make sure to check out the additional pictures!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Hey lady, sorry I have totally fallen off the wagon lately, but you haven't!! So when are you guys coming down here? Hurry and come visit!! So I called my pediatricians office today to see if Logan was up to date on his shots and I talked to three people before someone picked up the phone and said, "Hi Sheena, how are you?" and I was like good even though I though maybe they picked up the wrong line, but it turned out to be Cielo. She asked how you guys were doing and I gave her your blog address so she can check up on you guys. But I thought that was cool cause I had no idea she worked there :) anyway have a great day

aprilDAWN said...

i woullllld love to come and visit i really need to get out of arizona for a while... there's nothing going for me here. I was actually considering moving to colorado towards the beggining of the summer but that didnt work out. As far a school goes I want to go to college i'm just not sure what to do ya know? and like my parents are lame and wont help me they're like youre 18 you can do it on your own... haha i wish it were that easy if it were i would be in school this fall... but unfortunately i'm not.

The Coolest Curiels said...

LOL! So cute! Poor baby.