Aug 14, 2008

BEFORES AND AFTERS -TA-DA

The camera IS NOT picking up the highlights that well.
Anyway - I really like it. I will go back again for another set to lighten up the look but we had to start with black hair and I didn't want to look like a strip-ed animal.


BEFORES (camera phone sux)




AFTERS





(not really as red as it appears - more of a carmel)
Here you can see more of the streaks.

6 comments:

Sheena said...

I LOVE IT!! It really lightens up your face. You look amazing!!! Love ya

aprilDAWN said...

pretty!!

Aubs said...

I think your new hairdo deserves Olympic Gold.

Mia said...

ooooooooo its pretty! I love that its caramel and not blond.

Mia said...

Hey - I was just looking at your pics again...do you realize that you are absolutely drop dead georgeous!?!?!??!! geez girl!!!! anyway - where did you find that tracker thing? I want to track who visits my blog too.

The Brosemann Clan said...

soooo cute. I love it?