
Oh Schwinny - you get me to school but you burn my legs so bad! I can't believe how hard it is to go up hill, I am huffing and puffing like crazy, plus the 50% humidity doesn't help!
I get home, literally PEEL off my clothes and lay under the fan.
I do it for the exercise and saving money on gas, but boy oh boy IT HURTS!
Love you Schwinny! You better make my legs toned after this semester!
2 comments:
I spent 18 months of my mission with a bike as my primary mode of transportation.....You'll get used to it (althoug it may take a while)..... but then again, Florida didn't have much in the way of hills. ~Mitch
ooooooooooooh, that doesnt sound like much fun...but then again its never fun working out!!!
Hey - Im an official college student now too!!!
Go Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment