you even look like her a little bit too. are you going to do the highlighrs as well? that'll look super hott. hey, would you mind looking at my blog and telling me what you and Rauls think of whats happened to my sweet Coltin? Thanks. you guys are the best.
5 comments:
SEXY!!! I wish I had long hair and beautiful hair like yours. JEALOUS! I can't wait to see pictures. Make sure you take a before and after
super cute. ahem. i mean HOTT!!! That will look so amazing on you. Do get a before and after. cant wait to see it.
She has hair??...sorry, i didn't notice. ;-) Mitch
you even look like her a little bit too. are you going to do the highlighrs as well? that'll look super hott.
hey, would you mind looking at my blog and telling me what you and Rauls think of whats happened to my sweet Coltin? Thanks. you guys are the best.
I like it.. do it, do it.
Aubs
Post a Comment