My trek to school and back is getting much easier. I am definitely not out of breath anymore and with the cooling weather it is actually quite refreshing.
I encourage all those with a bike to ride it every chance possible. (probably hard with Chitlins around)
Bike riding = free exercise, $avings and a feeling of well being.
Also, school is going well. I know if I put more effort I could get straight A's but right now I have A's and B's. I should be studying right now and not posting, but I need to balance leisure with work so here I am. It will feel very good once this semester is over.
Otherwise, we are coming in 12 weeks and I am soooo excited! Let's start planning our Curiel-Brosemann Bloggers Christmas Bash (say that 5 times fast) and of course friends are invited too!
Mia email me ~ lets think of some fun ideas of stuff to do at your place. Since I have elected your home as the party site with or without your consent (hehe) :)
Lets all think of some fun stuff to do, of course sitting around and chatting will be just as fun as anything! We will def do that on our GIRLS NIGHT OUT!
Thats all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment