Sep 4, 2008

New Post Embarrassment - okay here goes!

You're tagged to scan and post at least 2 pictures (more if you have them) of you during awkward adolescent years and post them along with a brief description. (if you weren't awkward that's okay)

Here are mine - yes that's me. Now it is your turn. Don't wimp out - this will be fun!

Junior High Jean Posse

Can you find me???






3 comments:

Aubs said...

I love a jean dress.
The Bloom girls are famous for their love of denim.
:)

The Brosemann Clan said...

holy cow. i couldnt find you in the big pic. My eyes are really bad and the pics of the faces are small. I'll have to go through my old pics and find some embarrassing ones of me(shouldnt be too hard)

The Coolest Curiels said...

LOL! I love the sideways glance! You look like a grown woman in both of those pics!