Oct 21, 2008

My Toe

Oh my goodness, Sunday I hurt my toe so bad.

I was getting the milk out of the side shelf on the fridge. It was next to a HUGE over 2 gallon pitcher of limeade. The shelf was not situated correctly for the beverages and when I pulled out the milk the entire shelf came out with it.

The HUGE jug of limeade fell right on my big toe. I fell to the ground instantly not really sure what had just transpired.It felt like someone was STILL slicing off my toe with a flaming hot, dull sword. It hurt so bad! So I yelled a couple curse words, punched the jug of limeade sitting next to me, starting sobbing uncontrollably and hobbled to the couch while soaked in sticky limeade.

Now my big toe is bright blue and purple. It hit just above the cuticle on the toe and not the nail so I am hoping my nail will remain.

I swear that hurt so bad I cannot even describle it! I thought it was broken for sure. But its all good. :) pics when my camera charges.

4 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

OUCH!!!

Mia said...

awwww thats sad!!! But I couldn't help but to laugh when I pictured you punching the jug of limeade!!! hehehehehe....not funny

Carlie said...

I too couldnt help but totally picture you punching the jug of limeade. I knwo what it feels like to break a toe(2x in 1 week)

The Coolest Curiels said...

Oh man. That sux!