Its so Pretty here right now. Very windy and chilly but super sunny and a completely clear sky. Love it!
I have 2 essays due tomorrow and a huge mid-term.
I am slacking big time, I need to pick up speed cuz I think it would be pretty cool to get straight A's this semester. I am pretty darn close!
I don't know if I ever announced it but I have returned to a Secondary Education in English Major. I am going to take the 5 years here to finish and then get my Masters wherever Raul does his fellowship. Then I will stay home with my kids till they are in school and get to work as a teacher. We'd like to have 2 kids while we are here and another after and then see where we go from there. We orginally wanted 4, but 3 might be okay. Plus we will definitely adopt in the future when we have the money to.
Okay - thats all for today. MWAH!
Cannot wait to see all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment