Nov 16, 2008

And we're back!

Seems fast!
Pictures coming up soon. It was a fun weekend, lots of roasted marshmellows, like a whole BAG! YUM!

I could be coming down with a cold now...going to bed SUPER early!

g'nite.

........................................................................................................
11/17/2008
Okay, I'm back! I think I am okay. I went to bed at like 6:30 and woke up at 6:30 this morning, so it was probably the lack of sleep on the camping trip.

It was SO cold that night. It went down below 30 degrees. We had to stay very tight under the covers, but unfortunately I have to pee 3-4 times at night, and getting up and going outside was the LAST thing I wanted to do. But I had to. OH IT WAS SO COLD!

We did some small hikes and hung out on a little sand bank by the river. There were not any interesting hiking trails, but the campsite was very family friendly (didn't allow alcohol) so it would be a good place to bring the kids.

Our next camping trip we want something with more hiking trails and also more private. By the time we leave Mobile, AL we will have camped at at least 5-10 places.

PICS UP SOON...

No comments: