Nov 17, 2008

The Camping Trip.

Setting up the tent-good luck Raul-I'm in the car staying warm (JK) Whew


Tents up!


Banana Spider - love them!




View to below




Black Creek River



Cookin' the burgers

Ruls on the river





The ever so popular - take a pic of yourselves pic.



Running up


Some red for Mia, though not many leaves had changed here's a taste






Fire blowing begins

Mines cooler

The Moon Effect


Fire effect

Firestick effects (what you do in the pitch black at 9pm when you're camping) A for AUBREY



Scerrry face

ScARIER faCE

3 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! I love camping. You'r a trooper it is way to Cold at night to camp near us!

Sheena said...

I love your "ever so popular - take a picture of yourselves pic". I would say you look a little Hollywood for camping :) And wow I didn't realize Raul towered over you that much...don't you love it?!

I love your fire/flame/abstract pics!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Just na FYI your feed wont work for our blog anymore.