Dec 10, 2008

Ladies (and culinarialy-gifted men) its not a word,I know

I need the BEST cookie recipe in the world. I am going to a cookie exchange party thingy and I don't think the dollar bag of premixed chocolate chip will suffice.

Hook me up!

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Something festive and that I love is butterscotch red hot cookies, super good. When I get home I will post the recipe.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I Love Lemon Cookies. Super easy and only 4 INGRESIENTS!!

Makes: 4 Dozen
1 package of lemon cake mix
1 (8oz) Carton of Cool Whip
1 Whole Egg
1 Pound of pouder Sugar

Mix together Cake mix, Cool Whip, and Egg until Throughly blended (Tip: I usual let the Cool Whip soften first to make the mixing easier). Chill thoroughly, 3 to 4 hours (this is important so that they are easy to handle and I usualy put it in the freezer.After Chilling, scoop up 1 teaspoon at a time and roll into balls. Roll balls in powdered sugar and place on cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool and Enjoy! For a tasty variation, I have also used devil's food and spice cake mix.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Here is another just fun for the holidays recipe but it's not cookie. It is also very easy and yummy!

Peppermint Crunch

30 Peppermint candies
1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons Shortening

Unwrap candies and place in a 1 gallon ziploc bag. Use a meat mallet to crush candies; set aside. In a lagre saucepan, place white chocolate chips and shortening. Melt mixture over very low heat, stirring often. When completely melted, remove from heat. Stir in crushed peppermint candies. Spread onto a non stick cookie sheet. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes. Break into peices and serve.

For a fun variation swirl in 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chip. So Pretty.

Well have fun!! Hope I could help!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Okay, this is kind of a secret recipe the my bff's sister gave me when I got married. EVERYONE loves them!!! You can't really mess it up either. They are classic chocolate chip, but oh so good.

1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 pkg choc. chips

1 Blend sugars, softened butter, and shortening together. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
2. Mix flour, soda, and salt
3. Add flour mixture to cream mixture then add choc. chips
4. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes until lightly golden.