she was one beautiful and wonderful woman. (although I never knew her personally, I feel I kina did from all these wonderful posts about your mom( you look so beautful on your wedding day. I remember that Bo and I were dating at the time and I told him I wanted him to wear a black tux to OUR wedding. (But he opted not to cuz it was sooo hot when we got married. Keep postin about your mamma. I love to read things about her and see pics of her.
1 comment:
she was one beautiful and wonderful woman. (although I never knew her personally, I feel I kina did from all these wonderful posts about your mom( you look so beautful on your wedding day. I remember that Bo and I were dating at the time and I told him I wanted him to wear a black tux to OUR wedding. (But he opted not to cuz it was sooo hot when we got married.
Keep postin about your mamma. I love to read things about her and see pics of her.
Post a Comment