Sheena came over tonight and we had so much fun blabbing away about girly stuff, gossiping, searching the world wide web, and talking until it was so late we couldn't make audible sentences any longer.
I am so grateful for Sheena. We gave her a necklace that belonged to my mom. My mom would love for her to have it. She LOVED Sheena, Adam and her kids. She really did!
Thanks Sheena for spending so much time with me. I love you! You're seriously like my real sister - not just in-laws :)
ps I finished the Twilight series, (finally). The last book was loads of fun and it helped me take my mind off current events. I'm really looking forward to that movie if they get that far. Hey- now I can join the "Twilight Lovers Club" Am I in girls? (Hehe)
3 comments:
you're most definatley officially allowed in the twilight lovers fan club. Glad you enjoyed them. I really hope that summit ent. can make new moon to be really good and they keep all the origianl characters and make it even more successful than twilight. Glad you and sheena were able to spend lots of time togetther and help take your mind off of things for a little while anyway. we love you.
Sheena is DA BOMB!LOL
I'm glad she was there with you.
It's totally true Jessica....I AM DA BOMB!!!! HAHA
Kelly between you saying that and Jessica's story about the quilt I am a little cry baby. Your mom was really the best and she is going to be so missed. I am so lucky to have that necklace I love it!! Love ya I will call you tomorrow for some more sista time
Post a Comment