Apr 13, 2009

Dissapointed with my Beluga


So my darling little kitty is so sweet and loving and NEEDY! She sleeps on my shoulder every night!
She has been doing so great, meowing when she wants down and I wake up and let her eat, drink or peepee whatever she needs.

Well last night I either didn't wake up or she didn't wake me up (it was around 6am) and I felt a wet spot on the bed. I immediately woke up of course bc I KNOW what that means!

Lil brat peed at the end of the bed!!!! I know she is itty bitty and its hard for her to jump off but she CAN jump off! ARGH.

It's not totally her fault but now she cannot sleep with us any longer until she is more agile to jump off. I am so sad. I love her little purr next to my ear.... :(

Luckily she is tiny so there was not much peepee on the bed, didn't get on the mattress. BUT it did get on our huge comforter which we JUST cleaned and it costs like $4 to clean cuz we have to take it to a laundry mat and use a huge washer.

Thats my rant for today. My little Beluga was a bad girl.
aka Raul calls her Blue Guts.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Ah thats what I get to look forward to, we got to have our puppy with us yesterday and we were in LOVE!! Adam was like are you going to have her sleep in our bed, and I totally want her to but I know she will do the exact same thing and I am not looking forward to that