Apr 8, 2009

My Birthday week begins with a Bang!

Tuesday, April 7th Log:
Go out for breakfast, ditch my first class, get out of school really early bc my last class was canceled.
Go to the park with my dogs, watch them chase the birds into the water - awesome! Go to a movie, fancy dinner (yummies!)
Then pick up Beluga, my NEW KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!














3 comments:

Sheena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!..yesterday. Sorry between dentist and doctors appointments it got a little hectic! What a cutie your new kitty is!! Now I know if I need some cat lovin to fly to see you cause you have the hook up! LOL your so funny, where did you go for dinner? Did you take any pictures? Sounds like a great birthday, better than mine will be that's for sure!

Aubs said...

I will give you this.. Beluga is a great name for a cat.
HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER.. 'CAUSE YOU IS ALL KINDS OF FABULOUS!

Mia said...

Three words: Cutest. Kitty. Ever!
and happy birthday to you!