Saturday we went to Pensacola beach and got red in the sun. It was the busiest I have EVER seen that beach, it was crazy! The waves were really rough and it proved how out of shape I am. I was thrown around like crazy and out of breath fast! I could only take about 20 minutes of it.
Sunday was a nice day in, watching conference, napping and hanging with my animals.
I have an exam on my b-day BOO!
Enjoy some superflous pics of the last 28 years...(but mostly from the last 8)
Our first Shih tzu puppy - Moonshine Deja Vu aka Moonchie. She was TEENY. Raul's long hair and as usual closed eyes. (2006)

Me and my friend Vanessa hiking the Grand Canyon in 2000. We camped at the bottom for two nights, it was beautiful. But the hike 10 miles up hill was torture even when I was in amazing shape.

Me in Miami with super duper long hair (2005) before I chopped it. I am growing it back out now to be super long.

My sister and Auggie as a baby in Raul and my first apt. 2001

Me giving Auggie a bath in our studio apt...you'll see. 2002 (super dark hair)
Our studio apartment in Phoenix before we moved to Mexico. You can see me on the bed in the back. Yep, with all our stuff from a 2 bedroom we fit it into a studio. (again Raul w/ closed eyes) 2002
Christmas 2001 right after Ruls and I were married (nice Derek)

Me with blonde hair and my first set of glasses. Christmas 2002

My mom doing the electric slide at my wedding. 2001

Me and my cousin Heidi when we were 2. 1983
Ok - that's all for now.
1 comment:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOOOOVED ALL THOSE PICTURES!! Super fun! Lame you have an exam today, but it's your birthday! How was Cirque De Soleil? Well have a great day, we will be calling you later tonight when I know your not in your exam...LOVE YA
Post a Comment