don't worry sis your baby shower will be a Hollywood A list event .. it will be off the chain
Look at you guys, does it feel like it was so long ago? Sorry I didn't call you today we took the kids out. And I have been sucking on my blogging I don't really feel like I have anything to say and don't feel up to it
Super gorgeous people! Do you enjoy reliving the young and clueless days of pre-marriage?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
don't worry sis your baby shower will be a Hollywood A list event .. it will be off the chain
Look at you guys, does it feel like it was so long ago? Sorry I didn't call you today we took the kids out. And I have been sucking on my blogging I don't really feel like I have anything to say and don't feel up to it
Super gorgeous people! Do you enjoy reliving the young and clueless days of pre-marriage?
Post a Comment