May 11, 2009

May 10th

Well I got through Mother's Day. Wow - that was a hard one. I don't have a mother nor am I a mother.
I got a big cry out, and Raul and I tried to stay busy.
We went to the beach Sat but since he didn't put on sunscreen (like I told him to - naggy wife) he was burnt to a crisp and we couldn't go on Sunday.
We went to the outlets instead and spent money we do not have.

Then we came home, watched a movie, played tennis and went out to eat.

I guess this will be hard every year.

3 comments:

Carlie said...

im sorry you had to go through that. BUt you know, if you shake it up a but, then you'll feel lots better.

Sheena said...

I bet it was so hard, I'm sorry. I hope Raul made you have a good day though. And if it makes you feel any better, Adam sucked hard on mother's day :)

Mia said...

Im so sorry! That must have been torture for you. I can only imagine. But I dont think you should consider yourself to be without a mother, she's still your mother, and shes in Heaven waiting for you and watching over you.