That is an awesome quote! I think its in Preach my Gospel...anyway it sis really true. The gospel changes people for the better. I mean look at us :P.lol. anyway We are singing at a tea party for Vernon Parish on the fourth. There's going to be thousands of people there so hopefully it will get our sound out there and people will like it. As for the waiting five years...its because of the process, because they only let so many out per year and they take them in order of who put the applications in. But the lady also has top secret clearance so she had to get the ok from two countries at every step, so she said it was harder for her in that way. And...I know I wish I could play the piano like that as well and also be that creative. Gosh! btw, why does your wrist hurt? This has got to be the longest comment ever. lol Love ya!
1 comment:
That is an awesome quote! I think its in Preach my Gospel...anyway it sis really true. The gospel changes people for the better. I mean look at us :P.lol. anyway We are singing at a tea party for Vernon Parish on the fourth. There's going to be thousands of people there so hopefully it will get our sound out there and people will like it. As for the waiting five years...its because of the process, because they only let so many out per year and they take them in order of who put the applications in. But the lady also has top secret clearance so she had to get the ok from two countries at every step, so she said it was harder for her in that way. And...I know I wish I could play the piano like that as well and also be that creative. Gosh! btw, why does your wrist hurt? This has got to be the longest comment ever. lol Love ya!
Post a Comment