Jun 16, 2009

PICS per last post.

SORRY for the TERRIBLE before pic. Its the only one I took and it was right after the gym so my makeup is off, Im all shiney and you can see my raccoon eyes from laying out at the pool last weekend. But, hey you get it.


RED!!

I look a little EVIL here
Just call me BIG RED!

4 comments:

Mia said...

one word....HOTTTTTTT!
you look amazing and you make me sick that you look so beautiful without makeup and your hair is perfect and I wish I was you.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I lOVE the red!! It looks great!

Sheena said...

WOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! And yes I am so jealous of your hair I will never have that, any hair color looks good on you especially that color I love it!!

And gotta love the notorious before shots where no one ever smiles :)

Carlie said...

u make me wana go red again. do u do it yourself or do u get it done professionally? if u do it yourself what colr and brand do u use to get it to be that color red? i love it. super cute and gorgeous on you