So I don't know whats up with me. I'm like I either get the best grade in the class or I suck. I got the second highest grade in A/P and I was bummed. Raul thinks I'm nuts. I don't know what it is??? If I'm not first, I'm last right Ricky Bobby?
Anywho, otherwise all seems well. One month until the fam reunion to celebrate my Momitas.
2 months until my pops and sis come for Christmas (wow in two months it will be a year since my mom died) crazy.
My hair is outrageously long right now, almost mermaid style. What should I do? Cant find a good stylist, dying it dark brown, and cutting it myself is super duper cheap, but I love that pic of Kate Beckisale, maybe I'll wait till my b-day.
Oh wo is me and my hair decisions.
We are down to 2 dogs, 1 cat and an interim puppy. Its awesome, should have done this years ago. Less pets = less stress. PHO REELS
Its been nice sharing now leave a comment so I know you love me.
Anywho, otherwise all seems well. One month until the fam reunion to celebrate my Momitas.
2 months until my pops and sis come for Christmas (wow in two months it will be a year since my mom died) crazy.
My hair is outrageously long right now, almost mermaid style. What should I do? Cant find a good stylist, dying it dark brown, and cutting it myself is super duper cheap, but I love that pic of Kate Beckisale, maybe I'll wait till my b-day.
Oh wo is me and my hair decisions.
We are down to 2 dogs, 1 cat and an interim puppy. Its awesome, should have done this years ago. Less pets = less stress. PHO REELS
Its been nice sharing now leave a comment so I know you love me.
Here is a phone shot...don't know if you can tell how long the hair is, its past my boobs though. (my camera is broken)
4 comments:
Im super jealous of your long thick beautiful hair! Dont cut it, you will prolly miss it when its gone. I always do.
Its so pretty, but you've always had beautiful hair! I see your blue silkies ;-) It sucks not being #1 huh lol, between you and Raul's brains you didn't leave any for the rest of us! lol MWAHHHH!! I miss your mama too, crazy how a year just passes by....love ya
WOw that is some long hair. Mine gets to my sholders and I start going nuts and cut it. I wish I had the will power to grow it out that long... though that look isnt the best on me. I super miss you guys hope things are going good for u!!!
you have seriously amazingly beautiful hair. Im super jealous. Dont cut it. Well trim it if you have to, but dont cut it. It takes seconds to cut it and YEARS to grow it back. Im thinking for the length I want mine, It's going to be AT LEAST 1- 1/2 years more. crazy. coloring is fine. I like your hair dk brown.
Post a Comment