Wow can I look like here? Wait you look like her, totally! Can I hate you?!?!? I want to be latino/jewishy but instead I get to pay to get tan and have to stay blonde since that is the only color that looks good on me, and I want my nose to look like hers to...save that pic so I can take it to my surgeon in 10 years when I can afford one :)
3 comments:
Wow can I look like here? Wait you look like her, totally! Can I hate you?!?!? I want to be latino/jewishy but instead I get to pay to get tan and have to stay blonde since that is the only color that looks good on me, and I want my nose to look like hers to...save that pic so I can take it to my surgeon in 10 years when I can afford one :)
HER {i mean} look like HER
I second everything that Sheena said!
Post a Comment