Dec 1, 2009

Time with Family.

Last week FLEW by! It is so strange, time, what a concept.

Anywho, we really just hung out, ate, hung out, and ate. It was an interesting mix of personalities and I loved it!

So now we can look forward to Crystal and Kevin's visit in Feb (which should also include Danny and Jessica) and then our short but sweet visit to AZ in April.

Today was the last day of classes, now all that is left is my finals. My A is hanging by a string in several classes and the final will either be the breaking point or the glue...so wish me luck! Then one more semester till Nursing school - woohoo!

It is miserable outside today, cold and raining and wet and cold. I no likey the cold.

We saw New Moon over the holiday, I was surprised at how bored I was. Maybe bc the good scenes were revealed too early, maybe bc I already read the book, maybe bc I don't care enough, or I was expecting more...I dunno. It was definitely more polished than the first, but of course they had much more money to spend. And why did Edward look like he was suffering from anemia and jaundice simultaneously? How can you even compare a healthy robust kid like Jacob, to a scrawny, pale, sickly Edward? I am still team Edward...but still, lets beef him up a touch or something!!

That's all for now. Thanks for visiting, pics will be posted soon.


2 comments:

Mia said...

Im Team Jacob all the way! I can only say one word about Edward... "EEEEEEEW"

The Brosemann Clan said...

i agree with both you and mia 100%. ive totally switched to team jacob all the way too. edward is gross. i loved the movie tho.