I got my hair cut! Only some extra layers but GEEZ did it need it! My goal is to spend less than $50 this year on my hair...eek. It is do-able, right? I am keeping it a chocolate brown even though I am feenin for some highlights, seriously, but sacrifices, sacrifices.
I will post pics when I don't look like a wreck, so in like another few months.
What is new with all of you???????
3 comments:
i bet ur hair looks awesome. I just got mine cut too. I only wanted a trim but was in dire need of a little more than a trim. to me it feels sooo short. i gots me some layers too. i think less than $50 year is do able. i think every 3-4 months small trim at $10 and youre set.
need pics!
I wish I could do that!! I'm getting a deal and still spend $65 every 2 months on my hair, crap that's expensive like $35 a month, huh, maybe one of us should go to beauty school and do everyone's hair for cost! LOVING THAT IDEA! And I am sooo sure you don't look like a wreck, silly girlie!
Post a Comment