Before I would have said no to a chocolate brown room. But then this house we just bought has chocolate brown in two of the bedrooms. I actually like it. Even Preston was surprised and said he did too. So, why not? You never know until you try.
but dont you have the really romantical red, black and white right now? i saw a pic of a room in your house that were those colors and fell in love with it.
4 comments:
I am not one for a dark room.. I like light and airy but that's me...
I think your room already looks great!!!
Before I would have said no to a chocolate brown room. But then this house we just bought has chocolate brown in two of the bedrooms. I actually like it. Even Preston was surprised and said he did too. So, why not? You never know until you try.
but dont you have the really romantical red, black and white right now? i saw a pic of a room in your house that were those colors and fell in love with it.
I think you mighht get sick of the darkness... But then again, This is Kelly. LOL Love ya!
Post a Comment