May 1, 2010

How cute is this?

Late Friday night we were woken up to the sound of a hasty and loud knock at our door (ok we were not woken up, we were watching my DVRd Vampire Diaries )

Anywho - I am super paranoid by nature and looked out the peep hole (which I had Raul install about a yr ago since we didn't have one) and Raul looked out the window.

To our suprise the porch was empty with the exception of a pineapple standing tall and leaning slightly on our front door. hmmm... I told Raul to watch while I opened the door and grabbed it in case it was a bait and trap trick by the "bad ppl" of the world.

When I opened the door we saw the note and then saw our whole yard was filled with these. This is seriously one of the nicest and cutest things anyone has ever done for me (ok, us).

LOOK!!





I think I am a little curvier than this depiction - but I'll take it.

Isn't this the cutest thing ever!?

4 comments:

Mia said...

awwww cute! You must be loved :)

Aubs said...

I love the "y'all".. put a Southern twist on a Mormon Heart Attack :)

Carlie said...

awe. thats so sweet and awesome. i love it when peeps do unexpected things like that

The Coolest Curiels said...

AWWWWW LOL That is ADORABLE!!! You guys must be AWESOME teachers ! :)