Congratulations!!! That is soooo super exciting! iM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. YOURE GUNA BE SO CUTE ALL PREGO. OUR BABIES WILL BE JUST OVER 1 YEAR APART!!! WAHOO! I CANT STOP SMILING! CONGRATS AGAIN. LOVE ME
shut up! ok you have to post a belly shot EVERY month! you will love looking back at the progress ~ how exciting! Im gonna be an auntie ~ how r u feeling ~ are you soo excited? I am. Are you freaking out? do you want a boy or a girl, do you have names, can i throw you a baby shower in az? r u sick at all?
I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Not sick yet - just getting new aversions to food and chocolate is not as "orgasmic" as it used to be. Prob a good thing.
My sis is on the bandwagon for baby shower, she is making up for my subpar wedding shower ten years ago, however, I know she would LOVE LOVE LOVE help!! It will prob be Aug 20th since I will still be out of school and will be able to fly.
I feel like it is a girl, but we shall see in 11 weeks. Raul thinks its a boy. I have three for-sure girl names to choose from, but one we are leaning toward, and like a million boy names and not sure which one we like the best.
I have never felt so happy. I cannot stop thinking about it and everything else in life just does not interest me as much as getting ready for our baby. It was the BEST feeling having a positive pregnancy test, well THREE!
I know it was all in God's timing and this really is a perfect time. Raul will start secondary call in June meaning he will be around tons more and when the baby is 1.5 we will move so she/he won't really be affected by all the change. I would like to spend a good two years alone with our first, however, if we keep popping 'em out I'll take.
Can't wait to get super huge and have permanent scarring (for real, I cannot wait) cuz that makes it all more real. Plus I have been doing my OBGYN rotations and watching tons of babies being born, before I knew I was preg, thinking I could TOTALLY DO THAT, and I would be GOOD AT IT! I'm a tough cookie. :)
This is just the best feeling ever. Raul and I have never felt closer and everyone is so excited this have finally happened for us.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is soooo super exciting! iM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. YOURE GUNA BE SO CUTE ALL PREGO. OUR BABIES WILL BE JUST OVER 1 YEAR APART!!! WAHOO! I CANT STOP SMILING! CONGRATS AGAIN.
LOVE ME
shut up!
ok you have to post a belly shot EVERY month! you will love looking back at the progress ~ how exciting! Im gonna be an auntie ~ how r u feeling ~ are you soo excited? I am. Are you freaking out? do you want a boy or a girl, do you have names, can i throw you a baby shower in az? r u sick at all?
I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Not sick yet - just getting new aversions to food and chocolate is not as "orgasmic" as it used to be. Prob a good thing.
My sis is on the bandwagon for baby shower, she is making up for my subpar wedding shower ten years ago, however, I know she would LOVE LOVE LOVE help!! It will prob be Aug 20th since I will still be out of school and will be able to fly.
I feel like it is a girl, but we shall see in 11 weeks. Raul thinks its a boy. I have three for-sure girl names to choose from, but one we are leaning toward, and like a million boy names and not sure which one we like the best.
I have never felt so happy. I cannot stop thinking about it and everything else in life just does not interest me as much as getting ready for our baby. It was the BEST feeling having a positive pregnancy test, well THREE!
I know it was all in God's timing and this really is a perfect time. Raul will start secondary call in June meaning he will be around tons more and when the baby is 1.5 we will move so she/he won't really be affected by all the change. I would like to spend a good two years alone with our first, however, if we keep popping 'em out I'll take.
Can't wait to get super huge and have permanent scarring (for real, I cannot wait) cuz that makes it all more real. Plus I have been doing my OBGYN rotations and watching tons of babies being born, before I knew I was preg, thinking I could TOTALLY DO THAT, and I would be GOOD AT IT! I'm a tough cookie. :)
This is just the best feeling ever. Raul and I have never felt closer and everyone is so excited this have finally happened for us.
See you all in August. :)
Post a Comment